Thursday, February 21, 2008

Scraplifting and inspiration

I recently took a class at one of my favourite scrapbooking stores, Clipper Street, in Richmond. It was a scraplifting class based on a Becky Higgins sketch. This was more of an exercise to get my creative juices flowing as I was in a bit of a funk. The sketch was based on nine photos; the theme was to be favourite photos of 2007. Since I was pressed for time to find favourite photos, I chose photos of our condo renovation. It took less than 2 hours to complete! I should scraplift more often.


I was quite inspired after that class, so I decided to create a layout about Jonathan as a young boy. There are several photos here, which include his brothers. They look really sweet...to think that they were once little angels!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com