Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Great Escape



Look who made it out of the hospital and wheeled himself to West 4th and Balsam!

It was a beautiful day, a rarity for Vancouver in the spring. I bundled Jon up and wheeled him three blocks to the street corner. It was a brisk walk. We both got some much needed fresh air. Funny, how you never really pay attention to the bumps and cracks on the sidewalks. You do when you're pushing a wheelchair and a 150 lb man.

Yay for Jon! He's doing well and coming home soon!

2 comments:

E. said...

Oh I'm so happy to hear that! I wish you guys both the best! I know Jon will be just fine, he has a good wife to take care of him :)

Jen said...

Glad to here Jon is doing well. Give him a hug from richard and I.. and of course our unborn baby sends a hug too.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com