Sunday, August 10, 2008

Studying


Not much posting going on. I'm studying for an exam later this week. Grrr.
This is what the desk looks like. Messy. Pretty much sums up the entire week.
When I study, I seem to get very sick. Headaches, backaches, stomach aches - all of it. I must have a bad reaction to school and tests. Why do I keep going back to school? I love learning. I hate exams.
This year will be my last school year, I hope. I can see the light at the end of tunnel. Why accounting, you ask? Why, indeed. I should've stuck with marine biology. With the focus on the environment, I was bound to get a job in marine science. Oh, well...
The blog, as you can see, is going through some updates. I'm trying to customizing it a little at a time. Like everything else, it's near the bottom of my list.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com