Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Giving Thanks...

for family and friends. For good health and happiness.



It was a busy weekend. Birthdays, Thanksgiving, meeting up with friends we hadn't seen in a very long time. It felt good to reminisce and catch-up.

Here's a glimpse of an album I made for my friends expecting their first little one.



It's a quick and easy way to start documenting those precious family moments.

The album is a "My Word" album by Bo Bunny. There are several different albums offered like Love, Beach and Travel.

The albums are easy to decorate and have lots of space for photos and journalling.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bobunny link doesn't work.. I am on the hunt for some cool albums ...can you give me the address ...
thx.. Great blog by the way I will visit as often as I'm able!

Liz

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com