Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Boxes...

I purchased my Scor-Pal in December. Scor-Pal is a tool that creates professional scor lines for your cards, boxes, envelopes in a matter minutes. I love this tool. I haven't had a crooked card since.

I decided to venture out of my cardmaking realm and create this box. The box measures 3x3 and the instructions for making it can be found on Splitcoast Stampers under the "resources" tab.



I cut a scalloped circle in the lid using the Spellbinders scallop die cut and the Fiskars threading water punch to create a scallopped border along the edge.


3x3 box 1

Inside, I placed a card since I was planning to make a set of boxed cards, but you can put candy inside too. Whatever you want.

3x3 box 2 3x3 box 3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a neat idea to bring/give/hold and show your cards! It's not as boring or plain as a bag! It shows off other stuff you can do to!!

Neat!

e

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com