Friday, January 16, 2009

Hear me ROAR!

I have been making a lot of cards since I purchased my Sizzix Big Shot. It's an amazing tool.

My latest creation is this lion invitation. This is a pocket card that I learned to make at Colleen's
Stampin' Up! demo in December. The stamps are from a retired Stampin' Up! set called "All Year Cheer". Patterned paper is some old stash from Basic Grey and Scenic Route.



The party information is tucked into the pocket for easy access.

Celebrate Lion - detail

Tonight, I will be attending another awesome card-making demo at Colleen's. We're making Valentine cards! I can't wait.

Colleen has a Stampin' Up! club event every third Friday of the month. There's still room in our club and we welcome new members. Check out her blog on how to join.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pocket card idea for invites!! Its perfect! That lion stamp is precious too!!

Love it, Love it, LOVE IT!

e

Anonymous said...

That is soo cute. Are there other animals too?

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com