Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Making of...


This is a mini-album I made for my parents describing the construction of their new home.

The album is a house album by
Maya Road. Maya Road has very cool chipboard albums in different shapes. One album in my stash is their cupcake coaster album. I can't wait to use it.

I painted the front with acrylic paint and added letter and number stickers.

I kept it simple adding very few embellishments to the album.
Just journalling and a few rub-ons.

Making of 1

I really liked that the photos could take on the shape of the mini-album.

Making of 2

Making of 3

The new house.

Making of 4

2 comments:

colleen said...

brilliant idea....i love this!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! I am gonna crash that site!! I need some of those albums! I am pumped for our meet up this Thursday...WOOT!!

e

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com