Monday, January 19, 2009

One Stylin Kid



A conversation last June.

"Holle, are you excited about pre-school?"

"When I go to pre-school, I'm gonna be one stylin' kid!"

The context: She just received some new clothes and was very excited about it.

This layout is an entry to Page Map's sketch contest. The premise of the contest is to create a layout based on this sketch. The theme: Something sweet. Nothing is sweeter than my goddaughter.

I used patterned paper from Scenic Route and Basic Grey. Flowers from Prima and other stash. Ribbon is American Crafts. The label is Stampin' Up!'s top note die cut. Letter stickers are old stash from Chatterbox, Inc.

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too sweet! I love the layering you did, very pretty!

E

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com