Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A year captured in a mini album

I am a huge lover of the mini-album, mostly because of its ease. (i.e. Less paper, less "design space", less thinking).

This is a mini-album I made about Holle which captured 2 years - 2006 & 2007.

The album is a 4x6 mini-album from Die Cuts with a View.



Putting the album together was simple. The photos were trimmed to the desired size, added patterned paper, journalling, stickers and other embellishments.



I planned the journalling around the photos that I had available and printed it off the computer.



Embellishments were minor - just a few brads, stickers and some ribbon.


I finished this album within a day. Mini-albums are great. They're quick, easy and much less daunting than the traditional 12 x 12.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture at the piano is really cute. Also her messy face.

Anonymous said...

I am so into the idea of mini albums!! That is the plan for me this year! Minimize! So when are we going to start up this monthly gathering at your place??

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com