Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Took the plunge

...and signed up to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. It will be interesting to see where this venture will take me as I go through this crafting journey.

Colleen, my demonstrator and now upline, has been very supportive of the whole process. I'm sure being a demo will be a lot of fun and I love Stampin' Up! products.


Spring is here! I made a stack of spring cards last Friday. Take a look at them here. It was a lot of fun and each card was unique.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iam happy for you!! I was telling the girls at work about June 14...but they asked if there would be one sooner...I've got some keeners..:)

Liz

LJ said...

It's great that you can follow your dreams and be passionate about what you do. I know you will be successful in this new venture of creativity.

LJ

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com