Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

For many years, my family has gone to Portland, OR for Easter celebrations and they still go to Portland every year.

I have not gone for the past two years since getting married. I sometimes feel like I am missing something during Easter time...but change is good and new memories and traditions will eventually be created.


One of our early trips to Portland involved an encounter with the Easter Bunny. Back then, most stores, including the malls, were closed on Easter Sunday. We found this one strip mall offering free photos with the Easter Bunny. How cool was that!

My sister and brother were so young back then.

At the Hop

Remember to scrap those long forgotten photos. Each photo has a beautiful story just waiting to be told.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com