Saturday, April 4, 2009

Staying in touch

With e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, text-messaging and all the different types of technology out there, it's sometimes nice to receive a handmade, handwritten note or card.

I love giving my family and friends handmade cards and scrapbooks. It's so personal and they love knowing that if was made just for them.
In our busy lives, let's face it, it can be hard to stay connected with all our family and friends.

Stampin' Up! has a great promotion to "Get Connected" throughout the month of April.



From now to April 30th, purchase $50 from the Mini Occasions catalogue and choose any one item from the "Under $12" page in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalogue for free!


Or host a workshop with me and earn even more stuff for free! That's right - FREE! Who doesn't love free stuff?

Contact me to learn how you can get in on the fun!

******
My starter kit has arrived. YAY! Stay tuned as I post more papery goodness in days to come.

1 comments:

colleen said...

yeah!
you got it up on your blog...
so much fun last night! Thanx

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com