Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Trendy Thanks

Every once in a while you come across the need for a thank you card.

Well, Jon certainly did, but he didn't want something "girly" or "too much ribbon" or "cutesy". I like all those things!

We came to a happy medium. I made this card using Stampin' Up!'s Trendy Trees - a modern, funky set - and one of my faves. Probably my fave set of the entire catalogue.

This card was CASEd (copy and share everything) from the gallery at Splitcoaststampers - a great forum for sharing your crafting ideas.

Back to the card. I used the manly colours of green (Certainly Celery) and dark brown (Chocolate Chip), tied a ribbon and popped it up using dimensional adhesives.

Trendy thanks

This card will be one of the cards we will be making at the "All Occasions" card class on April 26th.

FYI: My events calendar and online ordering will be up shortly. Hopefully, by the weekend...barring any catastrophes.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com