Monday, April 6, 2009

Twitter & Tweet

No, I haven't signed up for a Twitter account.

I'm all a-twitter about Stampin' Up!'s On Board So Tweet. I love chipboard. On Sunday night, I decided to create something to jazz our condo for spring.


Here is the chipboard "naked". There are six pieces of this chipboard with various designs. An owl design is also one of the pieces. Love the birds.

tweet chipboard

I "dressed" the chipboard birds by covering them with patterned paper from my stash and painted the legs a bright orange. I attached a large eyelet for the eye. I attached a barbeque skewer with double-sided adhesive to give the birds a place to stand.

Then, I stuck them into our candle display as it was the sunniest place for two happy birds.

Tweet stix

I received the On Board So Tweet for FREE as part of my workshop. Find out how you can make and receive this sweet chipboard set for free by contacting me.

Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com