Monday, May 18, 2009

Color Inspiration #52

Another Color Inspiration Challenge. I love these challenges. It forces me to think a little harder and use up the stash that I have.



This color combo made me think of the beach. It's such a relaxing palette.

Here is my card. Like last week, the mustard color stumped me, but I like how this one turned out. Hopefully, there will be an occasion where I can give this card to someone.

Color Inspiration challenge 52


The blingy brads are probably my favorite thing on this card.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Butternut Sage Designs said...

ooooo your butterflies are awesome. The paper you used just punched them up so nicely!

Two Happy Stampers said...

I like how your butterflies are embossed! =)

Ange Kelly said...

Just beautiful!

Terri E. said...

Love your bling and butterflies. Fabulous job with the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com