Thursday, May 7, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #51

I jumped in and participated in another color inpsiration challenge.

Here are the colors:



Here is my take:

KWerner 51

The mustard really stumped me, but I'm happy with how this card turned out. Simple. Easy.

I used Stampin' Up! Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper. Don't forget -- there's a designer series paper promo for the month of May only. Buy 3 packs and get a 4th one FREE!

Access the catalogue through the link on the sidebar (p. 158-160) or e-mail me.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

KatieTurtle said...

I like the patterned paper that you used here. Also the way you wound up incoporating the mustard color. A nice, simple card.

Anonymous said...

Great!! I checked out the link you posted announcing the colours and I think you did a bang up job. I dig the square brads too..

e

Butternut Sage Designs said...

hi Sheila what a pretty card, and WHAT AN AWESOME BLOG BANNER! WOW!

Savitri said...

How very pretty!!!! Love the DP!!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Oh my that DSP is GORGEOUS. I also love your blog banner, cool!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com