Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I hope this is a great day for those who are celebrating.

Unfortunately, I don't have any cards or scrapbook pages for this celebration. :(

But...I do have some photos I wanted to share. These photos were taken at VanDusen Gardens last year. It is a beautiful place to visit, relax and get away for a few moments. Jon and I love visiting the gardens.

These photos were enhanced using Photoshop.

Ladybug

Fleurs

I am in the middle of a beginner's photography course which I hope will help me take better photos. Photos, of course, are essential for scrapbooking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!! I love them! I was just thinking of making cards with pictures on the front but embellishing them a little..hmm..great mind must think a like..lol

e

Kari said...

Oh - I LOVE this! SO pretty!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com