Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last Chance...

before the Stampin' Up! In Colors are GONE!

Stampin' Up! is retiring the current catalogue on June 30th which means the "In Colors" (p. 153 of the catalogue) are now "out".




Once the retired items are announced on June 1st, the In Colors are the first to go. Within hours...literally! Once these colors are gone, they are never coming back.

How do you get your hands on the In Colors before they are gone? Well, I'm having a promotion:

From today to May 30th, order any In Color item from the catalogue and I'll give you 10% off that item.
This includes inks, designer series paper, ribbons, brads, buttons - whatever - as long as it is an In Color item.

Several of the designer series papers contain In Colors.
Remember the National Scrapbooking Month Special -- purchase 3 designer series papers and receive a 4th one free. If any or all of your designer papers contain an In Color, I'll give you 10% off as stated above.

Why am I giving this promo before June 1st?
As a new demonstrator, I'm just shy of reaching an important Stampin' Up! goal called Stampin' Start. As of today, I'm $1,600 away from reaching that goal.

Browse the catalogue, send me an e-mail with your order and let's get started!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com