Friday, May 29, 2009

MIA for a little bit...

I'm writing my last exam in a couple of weeks and I guess I should start studying. So, I'm taking a bit of a blogging break and should be back in full force in June.

You'll see some posts here and there.

But don't forget...

  1. My Open House on June 14th. It will be a fun-filled event with a FREE make and take, snacks and crafting! RSVP now through EventBrite.
  2. Stampin' Up!'s last chance list will be available on June 1st. Order any In Color product and receive 10% off from me until May 30th. See sidebar for details.
  3. Sign up for my newsletter by e-mail or through the sign-up box on the sidebar to get the latest crafting scoop.

This is a card I made for a wedding we will be attending this weekend. Yes, it's wedding season. If you need a wedding card, attend my Open House. I'm sure you'll find a card that will suit your occasion and it's only $1!!!

Mr Mrs

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com