Monday, May 25, 2009

More Open House goodness!

Thinking about coming to my "Coming Out" Party? Well...here's another reason to attend:

Let me answer the burning question:

“What happens to all the cards you’ve featured on your blog?”

Well, my cards and card samples will be available to you for $1 each. That’s right! $1.

These cards were specifically created for workshops, contests or publication. Some of these cards have been judged and I have won prizes or received recognition for my work.

Now is the perfect time to pick up a Father’s Day card, a wedding card for those summer weddings or stock up on those birthday cards. $1 for a handmade card. You can’t beat that!

Please RSVP to ensure I have a make and take for you.
I can’t wait to see you! It will be so much fun!

Here's a look at some of the cards you'll see at the Open House. Thanks for looking!


Card Mosaic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new "you might like these stories" feature under each post..I think that will help lead poeple around your site!! SO pumped for my stuff!! WOOT!

e

colleen said...

hope all goes well-the blog is looking so awesome :o)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com