Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Photo Mosaic

For the past month and a half, I have been taking a photography class. I purchased a digital SLR in September and did not know how to use the camera beyond the automatic function.

So, I signed up for a class at the Vancouver School Board. It was relatively inexpensive compared to the other classes offered out there and my instructor is just great!

Last weekend, we went to Queen Elizabeth Park to practice all the skills we learned in class. Rather than post each photo individually, I posted a mosaic of all my shots. To see each one full-sized, click here.

My Photo Class

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT shots Sheila!!! You will be an expert before long!!

Im impressed!

e

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!
SC

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com