Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You're Invited!

You’re Invited to my Open House!

When: Sunday, June 14th from 1 – 4 PM

You're invited

It’s my COMING OUT PARTY as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
View the latest Stampin’ Up! products and my paper creations!

There will be door prizes, snacks, a FREE make and take -- and other surprises you don’t want to miss!

Be there as I unveil my new class schedule and exciting summer classes.

RSVP early to ensure I have a make and take for you!

OPEN HOUSE SPECIALS

  1. Book a workshop for you and your friends and -- receive the new 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalogue for FREE plus a special gift. With a qualifying workshop, you will have an opportunity to earn free Stampin’ Up! products and create memories.

    Make it a girls’ night. A bridal party event. A mother-daughter-sister crop. Whatever you want. Guaranteed you will have fun!

    You’ll receive 4 ADDITIONAL DOOR PRIZE TICKETS just for booking a workshop!


  2. Join my “Card Attack” club or Scrapbook club and receive 3 ADDITIONAL DOOR PRIZE TICKETS.

  3. Sign up for two (2) classes and receive a third class for FREE (of equal or lesser value).

    You’ll receive 2 EXTRA DOOR PRIZE TICKETS just for signing up for two classes!


  4. Purchase $25 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise, receive FREE SHIPPING and 2 ADDITIONAL DOOR PRIZE TICKETS!

  5. Receive an additional DOOR PRIZE TICKET by bringing a friend who is new to me. Yup, that’s one ticket for each new friend!

So come on over, take the plunge, celebrate your craftiness and my "coming out"!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com