Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tomorrow is the DAY

for my "Coming Out" party as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

If you haven't RSVP'd, there's still time! The event is 24 hours away!



As an incentive for you to come, I'll even reveal an Open House special one day early.

Book a workshop with me in July, August or September. Not only will you receive the brand new 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalogue and extra door prize tickets, but you'll also be invited to the Hostess Oasis party on July 9th!

What's a Hostess Oasis Party?

It's an event to celebrate and thank you for booking a workshop and sharing Stampin' Up! with your friends.

It's a evening just for you to relax and enjoy some fine food made by my husband, Jon - chef extraordinaire!

Imagine that - an evening for you - no cooking, no distractions. Hanging out with other crafty ladies and a fabulous summer meal made by a chef.

What's the catch?

Just book a free workshop with me at my Open House and you're in on the party! It's that easy!

Party Hardy! RSVP today.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com