Saturday, July 18, 2009

Color Inspiration #56



It has been a few weeks since I did a craft challenge, so I decided to jump on in and start with the color inspiration.

My desk has been littered with little scraps, here and there, from different projects. Challenges are great for finding ways to use up that little piece of paper.


KWerner #56

The patterned paper is from Basic Grey and the ribbon from Maya Road, but the rest is all Stampin' Up! As a demo, I sometimes feel I have to use only SU products, but the beauty of crafting is the mixing and matching.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Winter said...

Very cute! I love the design!

Sue Lelli said...

Love the card! Very retro! Love how you punched the edge of the patterned paper.

Agus :) said...

Super cute card!! I love the paper you have chossen! Good luck in the challenge :D
Agus

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com