Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Country Living Cookout Kit

In preparation for the Hostess event on Thursday night, I thought I would start early and begin assembling the Country Living Cookout Kit.

It's so easy to put together! I'm not kidding. Every piece was pre-cut - simply pop out the pieces and there you have it - the start to a perfect barbecue.

Cookout Kit

I can't wait for my hostesses to see this and feast on the lovely meal prepared by my in-house chef, my husband.

Yes, I married a chef! Only as a hostess, will you reap the benefits of not only earning free Stampin' Up! products, but have a 5-star quality meal at my expense. If you want to get in on the next Hostess Oasis Event, then sign up to host your own workshop. It's easy - just send me an e-mail with your availability - and we'll make something work.


Workshops are fun! And FREE!


0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com