Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hostess Oasis Dinner

The Hostess Dinner for my upcoming hostesses was awesome. The ladies did their part - showed up, labeled every page in the new catalogue, played with the new In Colors and had fun.

Of course, the best part of the event was the food! Here are some photos of the behind-the-scenes and the food, of course. :)


Hostess Oasis

My honey prepping the smoked salmon rosettes.

Hostess Oasis 1

A close-up of the rosettes. The smoked salmon sat on a slice of cucumber and dill cream cheese topped with some capers. Mmmm.

Hostess Oasis 3

We ate gourmet burgers - smoked bacon, sauteed mushrooms and onions with butter lettuce and tomatoes - tucked neatly into the Country Living Kit wrapper. I love this kit!

Hostess Oasis 4

For dessert, it was lemon custard with fresh fruit. Yum!!

I hope you ladies had a great time.

There will be another hostess oasis event in the future. If you want to get in on this fun, host a workshop! That's how easy it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM!!! It was so nice to chat and eat(DEEElicious food)together! Neat to meet the other ladies hosting parties as wel, exchange tips and ideas! Thanks Sheila as alwyas I had a blast!

e

Anonymous said...

I loved the salmon

SC

Kari said...

Wow WOW WOW! I want to be a hostess of yours! That looks AWESOME!!!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com