Friday, July 31, 2009

I love what I do!

This week, I went to a Created By Design meeting, held by Ann Driscoll from Red Deer, AB. Ann is a few levels above me in the Stampin' Up! world and is a long-time demonstrator. It was wonderful to finally meet her and hear her words of encouragement (rather than read them via e-mail).

She brought several samples with her. Here are a couple of my favourites:

July Stampin Meeting 021

July Stampin Meeting 052

I will try and recreate these cards for sure...once the heat wave disappears and my craft room becomes livable again!

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Beautiful cards!! Don't ya just love the Circle Circus!?
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator - Come play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com