Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nostalgic

I am missing New York. Very much.

It seems like a lifetime ago that I was 19 and living in squalor, but relishing in it. I certainly wouldn't give up my wonderful life right now to go back, but sometimes I wonder what would have happened to me if I was able to stay.

I had made layouts a few months ago about my NYC friends.

Various shots of me and Rebecca during my visits to the Big Apple. Rebecca does it all! She's a film director, actress and photographer. Check out her photography blog and her production/film blog.

She's extremely talented.

Luv U Always

1 comments:

Rebecca Pelletier said...

You've made me cry! I miss you so much and I'm constantly overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness. YOU are so talented! Not only can you create magic out of paper- but lets not forget that angel voice of yours! Many times I look back and smile on our "days of squalor"! Good ol' days, Friends/ER, and too many memories to share here. You need to come back to NY for a visit. It's been way too long! Thank you for your kind words.
Always my Love,
Rebecca

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com