Friday, July 24, 2009

Workshops with me!

This past week has been crazy! I held two workshops - one with my sister's BFF, Liz, and another with 5 kids! Plus the Sea to Sky Stampers picnic in Stanley Park. Lots of summer fun!

We did a number of projects from cards to bookmarks at Liz's workshop. With the kids, we made a mini-album called "My Fun Book". It was super-easy to make and loads of fun. Children love to stamp, so I let them go wild!

The Tall Tales paper and Animal Stories stamp set were a hit!

Fun book 1

The books were blank to allow the kids to personalize them with their photos and momentos.

Fun Book 2

The books were bound with twine, and voila, an easy, but enjoyable time by all.

Fun Book 3

Thinking about a having your own workshop? It's fun. I love showing all the cool things you can do with Stampin' Up! Book a workshop with me and receive the new Stampin' Up! catalogue for free, plus earn free stamps and merchandise with your orders.

Read Liz's post at her Inspiration Station about her workshop experience. She loves it so much she booked another one!

Book a workshop today! Give me a call or send me an e-mail to get started on your crafting adventure.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com