Saturday, August 1, 2009

Announcing My First Ribbon Share!



Many people have asked about a ribbon share program and I’m happy to announce my first one!

To accessorize those cards and scrapbook pages made with the lovely new In Colors, you'll want to get hold of the gorgeous new In Color polka dot grosgrain ribbon. This ribbon is double sided, one side has polka dots and the other is solid -
that's 2 ribbons in one and allows for many different looks!

The ribbon share is a great opportunity to get a small amount of all the In Colors at once, but without the huge cost.

For $25 (including s/h and taxes), you will receive 3 yards of each of the In Colors along with a bonus – 2 yards of the new 3/4" Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon! (Canada only).


I will order the ribbon shares as soon as groups of five (5) are complete.

How to Order: Through PayPal, by clicking the “Buy Now” button, located in the right sidebar.

OR

You may place your order by sending me an e-mail and I will send you a PayPal invoice. You do not need an account to proceed with payment. Simply follow the “Do not have a PayPal account” link to continue with your payment.

If you wish to pay in cash or cheque, I must receive payment before I process your order.

1 comments:

Elizabeth's Inspiration Station said...

I'm In!! I will give you money when I see you next!! Woot!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com