Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dancing the Melon Mambo

I love Melon Mambo. It is my favourite In Color, by far. I love melon mambo almost as much as I love Only Orange and Pumpkin Pie.

For Taylor's Sketch Challenge, I combined my fave colors to get this card:


TECC76

Since her challenges encourage the use of cupcakes, I had to use the Crazy for Cupcakes set. And anyone who knows me, knows that I love all things to do with cupcakes!

Thanks for looking!

Current specials:

1. Join my Ribbon Club! Purchase the In Color ribbons for $25. See right sidebar for details.
2. Get the limited-time Growth Chart - Available only until September 30th
3. Get FREE Designer buttons for every $45 purchase made in the Growing Up section of the catalogue.

Order Stampin' Up! 24/7 @ http://www.sheilaho.stampinup.net/

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com