Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Join my team

There's only two weeks left to take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s starter kit promotion.




Sign up by August 31st and you can be a demonstrator for only $105!

The special, limited-time Mini Starter Kit contains many of the items you need to get started in your new business, including:

For All You Do stamp set
In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6)
Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
Business forms and tools

**As an Added Bonus, sign up as Demonstrators between now and August 31st and receive the In-Colour Marker Set for FREE as a gift from me!**

So what are you waiting for? Contact me TODAY to join my Inked and Glamorous Team!

Go to my website and click the "start your own business" tab. Use my password of Inkaholic!

1 comments:

Elizabeth's Inspiration Station said...

I should have done this...I think I have spent about that mush in the last two orders...Damn..what was I thinking?

e

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com