Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge 93

I decided to try for the very first time the weekend sketch challenge posted by the amazing Beate Johns.



My card doesn't look quite like her sketch, but with sketches, you can take such liberties. I wanted to make this card as quick as could be so I could watch "Mamma Mia", my current fave movie.

Weekend Sketch Challenge 93

10 minutes is all it took to make this baby, once all the pieces were cut up. I used the Forest Friends stamp set, added a playground button and some ribbon. I love the Tall Tales paper!



Current specials:
1. Join my Ribbon Club! Purchase the In Color ribbons for $25. See right sidebar for details.
2. Get the limited-time Growth Chart - Available only until September 30th.
3. Get FREE Designer buttons for every $45 purchase made in the Growing Up section of the catalogue.


Order Stampin' Up! 24/7 @
www.sheilaho.stampinup.net

1 comments:

Beate said...

Sheila, your card is adorable. I love the paper and set you used.
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com