Friday, September 4, 2009

Back to school

It's too soon, I say! But...I don't have to go to school this semester or any semester! I finished my accounting program and I am officially designated.

It feels very nice to read books that I want to read.

In celebration, I decided to make a card similar to the one created by Mercedes Weber in the August edition of Stampin' Success. Stampin' Success is a monthly publication that is exclusive to demonstrators.


Teacher card

Who is "Mrs. Jones"? It could be any teacher really. I was in Mrs. Jones' English class in grade 10. My marks in that class weren't very good. I should have chosen a teacher that gave me better grades, but this was the only generic name I could think of that would fit on the card.

Enjoy & thanks for looking!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com