Monday, September 7, 2009

The best part of summer...

You know summer is coming to an end in Vancouver when the PNE is on. The fair is truly the best part of summer. The rides, the prize home, the animal farm and, of course, the mini donuts are among the best reasons to go each year.

This year, I tried a new food - deep fried Oreo cookies! I had heard how great they were from several of my friends. Naturally, I had to get some. Mmmm!

PNE 2009

Since I went on a rainy day, I was first in line to sit in the fighter plane! My little bro tagged along.

PNE 2009

The rest of my PNE adventure is captured in this mosaic. Click on the image to view at a larger size.

PNE 2009 Mosaic

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Elizabeth's Inspiration Station said...

Great Pics!! I wish I had made it out to the PNE this year!

Sabriena Satchwell an Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Fantastic Pictures! - You have such a truly amazing talent.
Not to sure what I think about Deep Fried Oreo Cookies though ;-)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com