Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Growing Up!

My cousin, Sonia, purchased the Growth Chart (available for a limited time) a few weeks ago and put it to good use.

My nieces, Claudia & Holle, were only too excited to be the models for my photographs.


Growth Chart & Claudia Growth Chart & Holle

The Growth Chart is only available until the end of September. It comes with a free applicator (retail $2.25) and it's easy to put up.

Don't have a wall for the chart? Another option is to apply the growth chart to a piece of plywood and take it with you if your family moves to another home or if your baby changes bedrooms or wall colour.

You don't want to miss out on this limited time offer! Contact me to order yours today or place your order online at http://www.sheilaho.stampinup.net/.

Current Specials

Come to my Open House. September 25th from 7 to 9:30 PM.Make-n-take, door prizes and a free mini-catalogue while supplies last!
RSVP today!
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com