Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Halloween goody bags

I was inspired by some treat bags posted by Patty Bennett and decided to make a few of my own.

The bags were cut using the Big Shot and the Fancy Favor die. I liked how I could mix up the shape of the bags by choosing to fold in at the creases or leave them as is.

Halloween Treats

Razzleberry lemonade paper was used for the bags with a handle. The handles were attached to the bag using gold brads.

I stamped the images with the Sweet Centers stamp set and punched out the middle with the 1 3/4" punch. I added a different image to the centre and popped it up with dimensionals.

An easy project to make for your child's upcoming Halloween parties or for those deserving co-workers. :)

Thanks for looking!

Current Specials

From September 1-November 30, 2009, host a $330 workshop and choose any item* from the Holiday Mini Catalogue for just $14—that's in addition to Stampin' Up!'s already fantastic hostess benefits!Choose from our award-winning stamps, beautiful new Simply Adorned™ jewelry, exclusive Build-A-Bear Workshop® products, or latest dies for the Sizzix® Big Shot™. With so much to choose from, you'll feel like a kid in a candy shop!

*Excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio™


Contact me to book your workshop today!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com