Monday, September 21, 2009

A Happy BDay Bear

My little goddaughter, Holle, is growing up...too fast. It seemed like yesterday she was just a little baby.

I made her birthday card using the new Big Shot Build-A-Bear dies. I love this new set of dies from the mini catalogue!

Build A Bear girl

I wasn't sure if I would get the Build-A-Bear set, but I must say...I can't go back. They are too cute!

Stay tuned. I made a little boy bear too...and another girl bear...and a man bear. It goes on and on.

Come to the Open House and you'll see what I mean. Build-A-Bear is addictive and fun.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Current Specials

Come to my Open House. September 25th from 7 to 9:30 PM.
Make-n-take, door prizes and a free mini-catalogue while supplies last! RSVP today!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com