Friday, September 11, 2009

Holiday Mini Catalogue Open House

You are invited! This is the official kick-off to the Holiday Mini Catalogue.

When: Friday, September 25, 2009
Time: 7 – 9:30 PM
Location: Contact me for address and directions

Are you ready to see this catalogue? I am so excited about it! There are so many incredible items that I don’t know where to start. Come to the Holiday Mini Catalogue Open House and see what I’m talking about!


*Get a look at the new product lines, accessories, SUPER CUTE new stuff and more!
*Get a chance at specials that ONLY HAPPEN at my Open Houses!
*Watch Demonstrations using the hottest new items!
*Have your name entered into draws for door prizes!
*Grab your own FREE mini-catalogue while supplies last.

Reserve a space and RSVP early!



Open House Specials:

#1
BRING A FRIEND who is new to me and each of you get 3 Extra Door Prize Tickets! Be sure to register them, so that there is a doorprize ticket for them!

#2
All orders for $50+ placed at the Open House will receive FREE SHIPPING and 4 Extra Door Prize Tickets!

#3
SIGN UP AS A DEMONSTRATOR
and receive the set of in-colour markers as my gift to you!

More specials will be announced as the date approaches. Keep up-to-date by following me on my
blog or on Facebook.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com