Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Spelling with Decorative Blocks

The new mini catalogue also includes some wonderful Decor Elements. I really wanted the wooden blocks and the coordinating rub-ons.

It took up most of my weekend to decorate the blocks, but I felt the time was well-spent.




First, I painted the wooden blocks with acrylic paint (available at any craft store).

Decor blocks

Then, I decorated with gusto using both current and retired items.

Once completely decorated, the blocks can be rotated to spell different words.

Decor joy Decor Noel

Decor Snow

I think I will put these up on my mantle once I start to feel Christmasy!

Thanks for looking!

Current Specials

Come to my Open House. September 25th from 7 to 9:30 PM.Make-n-take, door prizes and a free mini-catalogue while supplies last!

RSVP today!

1 comments:

Elizabeth's Inspiration Station said...

I LOVE this idea! What a creative way to display christmas cheer!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com