Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sweet treats

Ooh...I love the new Holiday Mini Catalogue. It is full of cool stamp sets and accessories like the Sweet Centers stamp set and the Sweet Treat cups. I combined both of them together to make this card.

Sweet Treat Cup

The embossed flowers were made with the exclusive textured impressions embossing folder called Petals-A-Plenty. This, too, is available in the Holiday Mini Catalogue.

To get to the candy, I guess you'd have to break open the card. But it's worth it for those jellies.

Thanks for looking!

Current Specials

From September 1-November 30, 2009, host a $330 workshop and choose any item* from the Holiday Mini Catalogue for just $14—that's in addition to Stampin' Up!'s already fantastic hostess benefits!Choose from our award-winning stamps, beautiful new Simply Adorned™ jewelry, exclusive Build-A-Bear Workshop® products, or latest dies for the Sizzix® Big Shot™. With so much to choose from, you'll feel like a kid in a candy shop!

*Excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio™

1 comments:

Elizabeth's Inspiration Station said...

Love love LOVE these!! I need them! Such a creative idea...I have so many things I want to try!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com