Friday, November 13, 2009

My Process...so far

Here's a quick peek at my pages for my December Daily album. I'm so excited about starting on this project.

The cover page. I used Stampin' Up!'s textured cardstock throughout this album. I also used up some of my stash. The black numbers on this page are die cut number from KI Memories, probably discontinued, and a small portion of a larger 12 x 12 piece. The letters I cut using the Big Shot.

December 2009 album cover

I dedicated one page per day and kept the numbers and embellishment simple. Since I am a "slap it down" kind of scrapbooker, I don't expect too put too much work into this. I want to enjoy the Christmas season and take in the moments.
December 2009 album 1 to 4

December 2009 album 5 to 8

More to come on the evolution of the album. Play along & use your all your holiday stash. Once it's gone, it will be a great excuse to get more!

1 comments:

Elizabeth's Inspiration Station said...

I LOVE this idea!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com