Monday, November 30, 2009

Santa Bears

Santa Bears

I was playing around with the Build-A-Bear dies the other day. I had a blast putting the outfits together. It reminded me of the paper dolls I had as a kid.

This was the same card we made during the Technique Club last week. I think the ladies had a great time using the Big Shot and dressing up the bears as well.

My clubs will resume in January -- just in time for Sale-A-Bration. If you are interested in joining the club, making new friends (or just having girl time) and learning new stamping techniques, then let me know and I'll send you the details!

1 comments:

Elizabeth's Inspiration Station said...

Ive gotten quite a few compliments on this card I did at technique club last week! I am super excited to get an embossing heat gun thing....Yay..new toys!

e

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com