Friday, December 4, 2009

The Cards are Ready

Christmas card 2009

The other night, I was in "the zone" and ploughed through making all the Christmas cards that we will send out this year.

I designed most of the card in Photoshop. It was easy. I added digital patterned paper and the various greetings to the photograph which was then printed at the local photo lab. The size of the photo is 5x7. Afterward, I added additional paper from the stash piled on my desk including the Merry Moments designer paper and the mistletoe ribbon.

The rest was simple. Add some glue and stick to the front of the card.

Christmas card 2009 2

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Elizabeth's Inspiration Station said...

I LOVE them... Its neat that you have digital elements as well as the traditional paper and ribbon! FUN!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com