Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What Would a Year Look Like?

I have been seriously considering doing a photo-a-day scrapbook also known as Project 365 or Project Life. After seeing the gorgeous kit on Becky Higgins' blog, I feel motivated to do this.

I've ordered the Real Red linen ring album and a few page protectors to help me get started.

Traditional, digital or hybrid scrapbooking? For this project, digital all the way. Okay, maybe a little bit of hybrid scrapbooking. Why? With the number of photographs involved, it will be too overwhelming to print, organize and put together a weekly layout. My Digital Studio or any other photo editing program is a perfect tool for this kind of project.

Why a photo-a-day project? With big changes coming into my life (i.e. our 1st baby), it will be a great way to document what life was like a few weeks before the baby and life afterward. Also, I know with these life changes, scrapbooking will be something I will have to put aside.

Let me know your thoughts on a photo-a-day project? Are you going to try it? Or will it be a weekly or a monthly endeavour?

Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com