Thursday, January 28, 2010

365 Cards - Chocolate Challenge

365 Chocolate

For this challenge at 365 Cards, I wanted to try the easel card tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers. I've seen it on several blogs and the card is so elegant that I had to give it a try.

Mmmm.....chocolate cupcakes and pink frosting. Yum! Yum! Yum!
The card was made using the following colors: Close to Cocoa, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. The images were filled in with various markers.

I am very far behind on the 365 Cards challenges. There's already a whole bunch for this week that I haven't tackled. I better get to it.

Thanks for dropping by!

The Goods:

Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo
Punches: Scallop Border Trim, Ticket corner
Accessories: Rhinestone Brad

Order online 24/7 http://www.sheilaho.stampinup.net/

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com