Friday, January 15, 2010

Caardvarks New Year Kick-Off Challenge

Caardvarks is one of the many amazing card challenge blogs out there. One of my goals this year is to improve my cardmaking and participating in challenge blogs is a great way to do it.

This exclusive sketch was designed by Becky Fleck, creator of Page Maps, where I was lucky enough to be published in last year!



My card used the Whoo's Your Valentine? set which is brand new in the Idea Book & Catalogue. I also used the new Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to give the card texture. The bottom border was punched out with chocolate chip cardstock using the scallop trim border punch available now through Sale-A-Bration.

You can get this punch for free! Ask me how.














The background paper in the above image is also new. It's called Sending Love. Each sheet is double-sided and it shimmers!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

craftybunny said...

What a cute card.Loving the owl!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com