Thursday, January 21, 2010

Choo-choo...

Valentine's Choo Choo

This is a less girly card to give out on Valentine's Day.  Perfect for a young boy or a big boy. Not too girly. My husband likes that.

This card uses the Whoo's Your Valentine? set and the scallop trim border punch available (for FREE) through Sale-A-Bration.
If you are loving this border punch as much as I am, I would suggest getting it now. The punch will be available for sale in the new catalogue which comes out July 1st.


Don't forget about the Retired Items Sale this Sunday, January 24th from 1 - 3 PM! Lots of patterned paper, cardstock and stamps (of course) will be deeply discounted. All to make room for new goodies and my new baby!

See you there! E-mail me for directions.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com