Monday, January 25, 2010

Inspired Crafters Ad Challenge

SSC #3

One of my many goals this year is to get caught up with scrapping my vacation photos. However, I often find myself lacking inpsiration.

I used this challenge from Inspired Crafters to get me jump started on this page about our visit to Mazatlan.

The advertisement I used is from Food & Wine magazine which my husband has lying all over the house. I didn't try to use the magazine layout exactly, but rather, pulled the colors (yellow, orange, green, red) to create my page.
Inspired Crafters Ad

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Banu said...

WOW!! Beautiful LO. I loved the way you have done the title, the patterned papers. Awesome. Thanks for playing with us. Hope to see you participating more on our blog :)

Rebecca said...

I love the inspiration photo you used, and the layout you created is awesome! Such great colors. I can almost feel sunshine on my shoulders!

Amy said...

Oh, I love this page! You have used some of my fave colors. Truthfully, that is usually the inspiration I get from most things (clothes, billboards, magazine ads)--COLOR, and lots of it! Thanks for joining us--please make it a habit!

Jen A said...

Okay this is one awesome page! I love how you used the colors! Super job! Thank you so much for playing along!

Chris said...

love the lo you used!! your pageis wonderful!! thanks for playing with us!! >"<

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com