Thursday, January 28, 2010

Inspired Crafters Saturday Challenge #4

SSC #4

I'm on a roll. I decided to create another layout using another challenge from Inspired Crafters. I really enjoy this blog!

Play along with them, if you wish. There are some really great challenges put out each week and there is no deadline (unless stated). This works out well for me since I am a slow scrapper and I get easily distracted.

This challenge was a two-page layout, but I decided on using only the right-hand side of the page.












Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Jen A said...

Gotta love the towel pals! Very cute layout!

Amy said...

Very cute! I don't know how to make towel pals, guess I'll have to learn! I love the little birds and hearts on your LO! Thanks for playing with us!

Rebecca said...

Oh, I like how you chose the right hand side to use. I'm struggling a little getting this one done. I'll have to remember to try doing just the one side, too. I love the colors you went with here. The pink and green are awesome, and then the title really pops! Thanks for playing with us.

Susan said...

Gorgeous LO!! Love the colors, elements and the dsp. And I wouldn't say you are a slow scrapper. You did this faster than I did!!

Chris said...

this is adorable!! love this side for a lo, thanks for joining us!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com